Re: build from bar failed, Using MacOSX Mountain lion

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: build from bar failed, Using MacOSX Mountain lion
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 11:19:27 +0200

Am 01.08.2012 um 09:30 schrieb binleixue:

> here is the log when run make

Which version of the sources are you using? Which compiler? How did you
configure?
Have you read the files INSTALL and README? Bug reports like that are better
addressed to bug - gnu - emacs @ the same organisation (remove some spaces from
the address – the exact address is shown when you choose "Send Bug Report…"
from the Help menu or M-x report-emacs-bug RET). And the subject line should
start with the Emacs version as in "24.1;" or "24.1.50;" (as the bug report
buffer shows).

--
Greetings

  Pete

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.
                                – George W. Bush