Can't find CL library via edebug

From: Dan LaManna
Subject: Can't find CL library via edebug
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 08:45:32 -0400

Hey guys, I've been asking around #emacs on freenode, as well as stack overflow trying to find an answer when I was pointed to this address:

Running emacs23-nox, using edebug to step into anything once I've dropped into the debugger results in:
Can't find library /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-macs.el

Which is correct, cl-emacs.el does not exist, only cl-emacs.elc does.

Related Stack Post: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11914700/using-edebug-for-elisp-fails-on-cant-find-library

Thanks for any/all help you can provide!

--
Dan LaManna
Mobile: 518.477.3465