ps-print using PDFCreator on WinXP

From: Carson Chittom
Subject: ps-print using PDFCreator on WinXP
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 10:34:10 -0500

I've used Emacs for a while now, but I'm still very inexperienced when
it comes to direct customizations, and I'm not a programmer.  With that
said: I'm using Emacs 24 on Windows XP, and I'm attempting to use
PDFCreator with ps-print.  I'm on a work computer I don't control, so I
can't install additional software (like Cygwin[1] or a standalone
Ghostscript[2]).

By putting in .emacs

(setq ps-printer-name t)
(setq ps-lpr-command "C:/Program Files/PDFCreator/PDFCreator.exe")

I can get the PDFCreator window to popup, but I can't seem to find the
right thing to put as ps-lpr-switches.  PDFCreator wants the filename
passed to it on the command line as /if"C:\Filename.txt"  I'm guessing
that I need to somehow update the value of ps-lpr-switches to include
the current value of buffer-file-name as I switch to each buffer, but I
have no idea how to go about that.  Can somebody point me in the right
direction, or tell me a better way to go about it?

[1] http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/PrintingFromEmacs#toc5
[2]
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/Windows-Printing.html#Windows-Printing