RE: find-file-noselect

From: Doug Lewan
Subject: RE: find-file-noselect
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 21:14:11 +0000

I'm guessing futher clarity is necessary, if only because there is so much to
do with processes.

Looking at the info page for Processes is probably a good place to start
understanding what is possible whith shells and other processes. (That's Info
Elisp section 37 with emacs 24.)

,Doug

(Sorry, I accidentally a verb.)