re: twittering-mode and w3m

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: re: twittering-mode and w3m
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 09:01:05 -0400 (EDT)

I tried again and was successful.  I didn't use w3m to sign in to twitter
since so far as I can tell form entries don't work in that browser.  When
use browser question came up I chose no and copied the link off the screen
then backgrounded emacs and ran lynx with the url and was able to log into
twitter and get a pin and exited lynx then foregrounded emacs and keyed in
the pin and got myself authorized.  I'm on a debian box and it's possible
w3m-snapshot-el needs another package to do form input entries but I don't
know for sure I don't think that comes up as a debian dependency.

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net> Adobe fiend for failing to Flash