Gnus: get emails from a remote server via SSH

From: .
Subject: Gnus: get emails from a remote server via SSH
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 13:25:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hello there,

I have two machines: a server that uses Postfix and a client. (The
latter doesn't have a static ip.)

I'd like to use Gnus on the client to read / send / store emails.
Looks like that the easiest (and secure) way to do this is to use SSH.
There is a related guide [1], but I know neither Emacs Lisp nor sh.

I also want emails to be automatically deleted from the server after
the synchronization.

Could you help me with this?
(Please provide code if possible.)

My server-side configuration can be found here [2].

I've already tried to ask here [3].

[1]
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/gnus/Mail-Source-Specifiers.html#Mail-Source-Specifiers
[2]