Re: installing Wanderlust for Emacs 24.1.1

From: drain
Subject: Re: installing Wanderlust for Emacs 24.1.1
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 19:02:28 -0700 (PDT)

Finally worked after installing with el-get.

But I have another Wanderlust-related question:

When reading mail, how do I set WL to display the text at the top of the
message body by default? Is there a variable for this? Similar to the way
drafts are displayed when the variable wl-draft-reply-default-position is
set to "body." Right now I have to read messages at the top of the header
and manually scroll to body.