Re: LaTeX-version of the emacs-manual

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: LaTeX-version of the emacs-manual
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:13:35 +0200

You said:

> versions of the emacs-manual on the GNU web site
> are not suitable for printing/reading

So my question was "why do you think the emacs-manual manual
on the GNU website is not suitable for printing/ reading?"

> From the texinfo source can only change
> margins (for A4) but not the font.

Well, if you are serious about learning Emacs, you can't be
serious about the font of the printed manual being a problem.

> And then I would be able to add and remove pieces
> of the manual and other parts taken from the network
> before printing!

Too bad your printer/system does not allow you to print only
parts of a document!  :)

Anyway, good luck with the time sink,

--
 Bastien