Re: How to make edebug stop debugging?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: How to make edebug stop debugging?
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 10:06:07 +0300

> Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:35:23 -0700 (PDT)
> From: deech <aditya.siram@gmail.com>
>
> Once I do a 'edebug-defun' I can't seem to stop it from invoking the debugger
> whenever the function is called. I've tried 'edebug-defun' again and 'q'
> while in the debug session but that doesn't work.

Reading the ELisp manual would have helped you.  From the node
"Instrumenting":

     To remove instrumentation from a definition, simply re-evaluate its
  definition in a way that does not instrument.  There are two ways of
  evaluating forms that never instrument them: from a file with `load',
  and from the minibuffer with `eval-expression' (`M-:').