Re: Configure Emacs in nxml mode with DocBook support, but auto tag comp

From: j . c . derner
Subject: Re: Configure Emacs in nxml mode with DocBook support, but auto tag completion failed
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 02:01:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I still have the problem with emacs 23.3.1 on ubuntu.
(GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10) of 2012-09-21 on
batsu, modified by Debian)
I downloaded docbookxi.rnc and put it to a separate location (not in the emacs
directory!) and referenced it in schema.xml.
Validation works correctly,
but the completion command C-M-i always tells "no completion available".
Any ideas? (highly appreciated!)

Cheers
Jens