workgroups.el, switching non-interactively

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: workgroups.el, switching non-interactively
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:50:26 +0200

Hi, I'm using workgroups.el (works great by the way) to manage windows
configuration but fails miserably at programming a simple taskĀ : how to
use the function wg-switch-to-workgroup in a non-interactive way, to
call it inside another elisp function. One of my workgroups is named
"org" and

(wg-switch-to-workgroup "org")
(wg-switch-to-workgroup org)
and such don't work.

Thanks for your help.

Julien, seriously thinking about properly learning lisp...