w3m search-default-engine

From: drain
Subject: w3m search-default-engine
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 11:18:01 -0700 (PDT)

Is there an option for w3m-search to default to the last used search
engine?

There would thus be two defaults: (1) initial; (2) subsequent.

Google is fine as an initial default, but sometimes there are sessions
where all I'm using is a German dictionary; and I grow weary of
successively passing a numeric argument to w3m-search. Nor is changing
the global default for the current session acceptable.