minor-table-list-alist, once again

From: damien.thiriet77
Subject: minor-table-list-alist, once again
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 17:01:36 +0200

Hello,

My previous post had no echo, but I am really in trouble with this
minor-table-alist variable. Google cannot show any concrete example, only the
(VARIABLE . ABBREV-TABLE), which I obviously did not understand. I am just a
historian trying to ease its everyday work…

So, I have set my table polonais-mode-abbrev-table
(define-abbrev-table 'polonais-mode-abbrev-table '(("ków" "Kraków"))),
how should I write my add-to-list?
(add-to-list 'abbrev-minor-mode-table-alist
'(polonais-mode . polonais-mode-abbrev-table))
does not work. I cannot write anything, it returns:
Wrong type argument: vectorp, polonais-mode-abbrev-table

I am sure polonais-mode is non-nil (returns t when evaluated). Is it a bug,
then?

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net