Re: eshell prompt function error

From: Guido Van Hoecke
Subject: Re: eshell prompt function error
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:44:12 +0200

Doug,

There's probably some interaction with other parts of my initialisation
code.

Trying to build a pure test case, I started an emasc --no-init-file,
sourced the eshell.clear and the eshell-prompt-function and - as you
said - they work fine.

So I'll start hunting for some code that could interact.

Thanks for your reply.

Kind regards,

Guido