Changing file end-of-line style

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Changing file end-of-line style
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 12:57:09 +0100

Hi,

I sometimes have to deal with files created on Windows or Mac OSX.  When
using emacs with X windows, I can click on the `(Mac)' or `(MS-DOS)'
marker on the bottom left corner of the frame to switch to whichever
style I want at the moment.

How do I do this when running emacs as `emacs -nw'?  I tried looking for
end-of-line with apropos, but could not find anything that seemed
relevant.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

--
Suvayu