Re: org-mode for note taking (houkensjtu)

From: houkensjtu
Subject: Re: org-mode for note taking (houkensjtu)
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 16:16:23 -0800 (PST)

On Friday, November 9, 2012 2:41:41 AM UTC+9, Buchs, Kevin wrote:
> Houkensjtu,
>

> You are getting a lot of help in the replies and I would encourage you
>
> to keep at it and you will understand better. Here are some additional
>
> points.
>

> 1. As I understand it, gmane is the GNU web interface to GNU news groups
>
> (email lists, I guess people call them today) like Google Groups in some
>
> ways.

Thank you for reply! I am now trying multiple features including tag and
headline in org-mode.
One more thing is, I am trying to manage all the mailing list I subscribe by
gnus(in emacs). As you mentioned, this mailing is actually a GNU news group, so
I guess I will be able to handle it by gnus. How about other google group which
may not be a GNU news group? Is it possible to manage them through gnus also?