Re: Too large file for Org-mode?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: Too large file for Org-mode?
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 21:08:20 +0530

Please move this question to Orgmode mailing list.

    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/
    http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/

I would assume that a 5000 line file is not really a big file.

The problem could be elsewhere.  You need to atleast say what version of
Orgmode you are using and whether you could reproduce the issue with
emacs -Q.