HOW2 load textFile2 to same LineNumber as displayed by textFile1?

From: no . top . post
Subject: HOW2 load textFile2 to same LineNumber as displayed by textFile1?
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 13:54:17 +0000 (UTC)

A SearchAndReplaceRegex-wise of bigBlocks [up to 60 lines], would be nice to
be able to do, like a normal-editor: in the ONE buffer where you see the text
as it's transformed.  But the regex-matching is too complex for me.
And someone [Ed Morton] has written an awk-script, which can:
RemoveForward all text-blocks in File1 which match DeleteFile, to
create File2.

So I want to use that, and just cycle the original text-file, between
textFile1 and textFile2 and textFile1 ..etc.

But when textFile1 is replaced by textFile2, the buffer appearance should not
be disrupted. You don't want to have to scroll-around, to find your previous
editing position.

How would I do this?

== TIA