RE: diacritic-fold-search?

From: Doug Lewan
Subject: RE: diacritic-fold-search?
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 14:13:14 +0000

I agree this would be a nice feature, and not too hard to implement. (Tedious,
possibly, but not hard.)

It's worth noting that searching inherits the input method of the buffer. So,
you get the diacriticals more or less for free. (Searching for a word
misspelled because of a diacritical, however, wouldn't get you what you want.)

,Doug