Re: [Emacs LISP] Login freenode using ERC with prompt for password only

From: Wenshan Ren
Subject: Re: [Emacs LISP] Login freenode using ERC with prompt for password only
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 12:52:22 -0800 (PST)

Thank you so much, your reply really made me better on Emacs Lisp.

I can't understand the first function very well as a beginner, so I modified
the second to meet my needs, very trivial, but works :)

(defun myerc ()
  (interactive)
  (let
      ((password-cache nil))
    (erc
     :server "irc.freenode.net"
     :port "6667"
     :nick "Meatball_py"
     :password (password-read (format "password for Meatball at freenode?")))))

Thanks again.