RE: browser for bash scripts?

From: Doug Lewan
Subject: RE: browser for bash scripts?
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 14:43:07 +0000

Ignore my last comment. It turns out Exuberant ctags supports shell directly
(and I assume it's better than my code). The problem for me (besides my own
ignorance) had been that I wasn't using an extension to indicate the language.

Simply the following should work.

        etags --language-force=sh files...

,Doug