RE: Newlines in file names

From: Doug Lewan
Subject: RE: Newlines in file names
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 14:02:05 +0000

What version of emacs are you using?

I don't have such problems in version 24, but I do remember dired using a
regular expression that wouldn't match such uncommon names in earlier versions.

,Douglas
Douglas Lewan
Shubert Ticketing
(201) 489-8600 ext 224

When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad and that's my religion.
- Abraham Lincoln