Emacs user meeting (was conference)

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: Emacs user meeting (was conference)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 08:45:58 +0100

Hi,

Since a conference will be held in London, I am downgrading the event I
am organizing to a casual meeting.

What: about 15 persons talking about emacs
When: 22 and 23, June 2013 [1]
Where: Stockholm

Joakim, let me know if the date is OK with you.

Take care,

Ivan

[1] We may squeeze in a Friday or a Monday for Nic Ferrier to present
elnode
--
The average American 10-year old recognizes less than three species of
tree but more than 150 different corporate logos.