Re: Yasnippets doesn't work well with Emacs 24

From: Le Wang
Subject: Re: Yasnippets doesn't work well with Emacs 24
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 08:57:04 +0800

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 4:28 AM, Shiv Deepak <idlecool@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have updated the version yasnippets and that fixed it
>
> there is a known issue: https://github.com/capitaomorte/yasnippet/issues/194

You mean the issue was already fixed, right?  The solution you found
on stackoverflow was to update your yasnippet?

In future, please don't cross post here and elsewhere.  Ask your
question in one place and if it doesn't get answered in a few days,
then escalate to other places, and always LINK to other instances of
the same question.  And when you get a solution, update all instances
immediately so as to avoid wasting other people's time.

I know it's easy to think "if I blast my question everywhere on the
internets, surely I'll get an answer quick".  But that's being very
inconsiderate of other people's time, of which I have very little to
try to help others.  If more people acted in this selfish way, I would
simply stop.

--
Le