Re: Yasnippets doesn't work well with Emacs 24

From: Shiv Deepak
Subject: Re: Yasnippets doesn't work well with Emacs 24
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 19:21:22 -0800

Hey Le,

Apologies if you feel this to be very selfish. The reason I re-posted it here
because
over stackoverflow I got down votes and I had delete that question from there.

I wish I would have updated you guys when I found the solution but because it
was
my first post in this mailing list and I wasn't too sure about how active this
mailing list
to be as well as would my mail would even get any attention. I was so wrong.

And again, apologies from my side because I have wasted your and others'
valuable
time. I will make a point in the future that all my emacs related question
directly comes
here instead of stackoverflow.

And regarding the issue #194 of yasnipet, yes it has already been fixed. I just
had to
update my local version of yasnippet.

Thanks
Shiv.