Re: How close is elisp to CL now?

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: How close is elisp to CL now?
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 15:53:02 +0100

William Gardella <gardellawg@gmail.com> writes:

> Julien Cubizolles <j.cubizolles@free.fr> writes:

>> Let me get this straight : you have Gnus running unplugged and another
>> emacs instance is fetching messages with a cron job ? And the unplugged
>> Gnus refreshes its group with gnus-demon-add-handler ?

> That's the general idea, yes.  And it works very smoothly. :)

Do you use it with imap ? I'm running into a weird problem with this
setup : every time I run gnus-agent-batch, the gnus running unplugged
displays a new copy of each unread mail in the summary buffer for the
imap group.

Could you please send me the relevant parts of your .gnus.el so that I
can compare with mine ?

Julien.