RE: new major mode doubts

From: Doug Lewan
Subject: RE: new major mode doubts
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 14:53:26 +0000

WRT Possible camel case: RE-matching in emacs is generally case-insensitive
unless you make case-fold-search nil. So, you should get what you want for free.

,Douglas
Douglas Lewan
Shubert Ticketing
(201) 489-8600 ext 224

When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad and that's my religion.
- Abraham Lincoln