Re: moving text from one buffer to another

From: Filipp Gunbin
Subject: Re: moving text from one buffer to another
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 17:11:37 +0400

On 18/01/2013 16:25 +0400, drain wrote:

> What matters is that I am copying text from one buffer into another. At
> least in terms of the aims of this function, I do not think org-mode has
> any impact on the functionality.
>
> Your suggestion helps. One of the core redundancies here is how many times
> various forms of input are being copied.

If you'll have to select the content for copying manually, then that's
trivial - for example, `append-to-buffer' will do. But in that case it's
not a problem to paste text by hand with `C-y'.

I meant that there probably is some org-mode-specific way to do that
without manual selection.

--
Filipp Gunbin