Re: Questions about bat-generic-mode

From: Pascal Quesseveur
Subject: Re: Questions about bat-generic-mode
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 17:36:36 +0100

>"OG" == Oleksandr Gavenko <gavenkoa@gmail.com> writes:

  OG> Its nice thing but you know that :: is an very undocumented hack
  OG> (invalid label):

  It is not so undocumented. I didn't mean replacing rem by :: in
  generic-bat-mode-setup-function but it would be nice to be able to
  change the default value. I haven't found a way to change it without
  modifying the function.

  OG> Send a patch by M-x report-emacs-bug.

  I am not a Windows expert and I dare not submit a patch without
  knowing better the Windows com. For instance I discovered today that
  echo( works like echo. and is sometimes considered better.

--
Pascal Quesseveur
pascal.quesseveur@free.fr