RE: recover file after crash

From: Ludwig, Mark
Subject: RE: recover file after crash
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 20:56:47 +0000

I think I thoroughly documented this in Bug # 9589
(http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=9589) for the
developers to consider, which see.  (No attachment is
required to reproduce the behavior.)  It has been merged
with bugs 3219 and 4123, both of which also document how to
show the problem without a specific attachment.

You might also be interested in some of the experimental
results I documented in bug 9589 about which commands
respond consistently (i.e., quickly with long lines) and
which are sensitive to the line length and/or buffer
position.

Good luck,
Mark