Emacs on OpenBSD for DEC VAX?

From: haziz
Subject: Emacs on OpenBSD for DEC VAX?
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 09:05:55 -0800 (PST)

I have managed to install OpenBSD 5.2 on my DEC VaxStation 4000 Model 90 but to
my surprise have not found a binary for Emacs (any version) for the VAX
architecture. As best as I can tell I do not see it in the ports collection
either.

Has anybody succeeded in installing any version of Emacs (or for that matter
Zile) on the VAX architecture? Note that the VAX architecture distribution of
OpenBSD uses a modified version of GCC 2.9.5 as it's compiler.

Thanks.