Re: Emacs text bug

From: drain
Subject: Re: Emacs text bug
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 15:23:55 -0800 (PST)

That was a bit tricky. The local buffer setting was "raw text", and I had
to change it to UTF-8. But the strings of codes were not automatically
converted (which would have been nice); I had to copy / paste the text into
the buffer again.

Is there a way to reload these characters once the encoding is changed? I
might have a few buffers like this, and it would save me copy / pasting
texts again. replace-string modus operandi would even work for me.