Re: emacs on android again

From: Subhan Tindall
Subject: Re: emacs on android again
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 08:15:55 -0800

This is a known issue with no existing solution.
Try using the smallest font size available then working your way up.
See
https://github.com/zielmicha/emacs-android/issues/2
for discussion & a possible workaround

--
Subhan Michael Tindall | Software Developer
RENTRAK | www.rentrak.com | NASDAQ: RENT