Re: how to use C-+ in isearch+?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: how to use C-+ in isearch+?
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 14:59:04 +0100

Hi Gregor, hi Drew,

> But when I do isearch-forward-regexp (which is bound to C-s in my
> init.el) and then C-+ [1] cursor moves to the first `+' sign
> which is in an invisible part of the file (actually a drawer in
> an org file).

Giving it a try, this works perfect for me.

Gregor, are you sure that your keyboard is able to generate that key
event?  What do you see if you hit C-+ in some buffer at top level
(outside isearch)?

Do the other isearch+ bindings work?

This is the binding done in isearch+:

(define-key isearch-mode-map [(control ?+)] 'isearchp-toggle-invisible)

You may try to replace [(control ?+)] by another key and see if that
works.

Maybe Drew can help more.

Regards,

Michael.