Re: About the `#^^' syntax

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: About the `#^^' syntax
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 17:24:09 +0100

Xue Fuqiao <xfq.free@gmail.com> writes:

> When I eval the (current-global-map) form:
> [...]
> There is a `#^^' syntax.  I don't know what it means.

This is a very good question, I don't know, the manual doesn't mention
this printed representation, but it IMO should.  Please also M-x
report-emacs-bug.

BTW, I think it is very valuable for Emacs if people like you reading
the manual tell which errors and inconsistencies they find.  Most people
unfortunately don't dare to do so.

Thanks,

Michael.