invalid-function kbd on Emacs 24.2

From: Carlos López Camey
Subject: invalid-function kbd on Emacs 24.2
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 17:16:13 +0100

Hello,

I just compiled emacs-24.2 and then went on to install haskell-mode
using the package manager. When I trigger M-x haskell-mode I'm
presented with the following error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (invalid-function kbd)
  kbd("C-c C-t")

If I click at "kbd" on the Debugger Mode, it goes to the definition in
subr.el.gz. If I call (kbd "<f7>" on ielm, the expression evaluates to
[f7] which makes the error above look odd. Do you happen to know how
can I fix it?

Thanks for your help,

Carlos