Org agenda export question (no response on org list)

From: Subhan Tindall
Subject: Org agenda export question (no response on org list)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 08:42:55 -0800

In Org mode:
Working with an agenda file, off the rack daily agenda.
org-agenda-entry-text-maxlines = 5
All nodes are TODO nodes
When I hit E or v E, I see the first few lines of the node
When I export using C-x C-w, all I get in the export file is the
headlines, not the additional context
Even a highlight/cut/past only picks up the header lines.
How can I get export to match my agenda view more closely & include
the header lines as displayed?
Thanks!

--
Subhan Michael Tindall | Software Developer
RENTRAK | www.rentrak.com | NASDAQ: RENT