Re: search across linebreaks

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: search across linebreaks
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 09:31:01 +0530

Eric

Your use-case - I understand it in only a fragmented way, from various
posts on Orgmode list - is quite unique.  You are a professional(?)
translator between Chinese and English.

I would recommend, that you talk about or document your use cases as a
bilingual(?) translator, in a publicly accessible place - say Emacswiki.

I think you should gather or share with all the various little snippets
that your .emacs is filled with as you go about your translation work.

Since you are a regular in Orgmode list, I am not sure how you will
treat a suggestion from me.  I am reputation is plain questionable.
That said, do consider my suggestion, FWIW.