switch-buffer-hook to catch the switch-event?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: switch-buffer-hook to catch the switch-event?
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 01:41:01 +0100

Hi List,

I want to revert a buffer everytime it is switched to (it becomes
current-buffer). Searching the web and the manuals for a related emacs
hook, I found out that someone asked the same question before - but with
no 'positive' answer.

How can I trigger an action everytime a certain buffer gets the focus
(becomes current-buffer)? Is there no hook for 'switch-buffer' or
something similar?

from: http://emacswiki.org/emacs/SwitchingBuffers

--
cheers,