Using current style in C?

From: Doug Lewan
Subject: Using current style in C?
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 15:04:19 +0000

Once upon a time, I'll swear I read somewhere about being able to configure
C-mode to "use the current style", but now I can't find it. I'd like to use
such a feature.

That is, upon finding a file, I'd like emacs to examine it and use its
indentation style while editing it.

Does such a feature really exist? (I have been known to make stuff up.) A quick
scan of the emacs Wiki didn't reveal anything to me.

Thanks.

,Douglas
Douglas Lewan
Shubert Ticketing
(201) 489-8600 ext 224

When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad and that's my religion.
- Abraham Lincoln