Re: OT w/ misunderstanding Re: creating a sub-menu

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: OT w/ misunderstanding Re: creating a sub-menu
Date: 11 Mar 2013 19:47:54 GMT

Hi Ken,

ken wrote:
> Joost,
>
> For some reason your replies (from the outset of this conversation)
> aren't showing up as part of one and the same thread.

I've been posting from two different computers, which may the the cause.

> On 03/06/2013 03:55 PM Joost Kremers wrote:
> Thanks for responding, but no, none of that was at all helpful.  I still
> want to create the sub-menu I originally described (the partial code for
> which no longer exists in this thread) and so still would like
> assistance formulating that code.

I apologize for wasting your time. :-) To make up for it, I wanted to go
and figure out why your code wasn't working, but it seems the answer has
already been posted. Hope you get it working!

--
Joost Kremers                                   joostkremers@fastmail.fm
EN:SiS(9)