Re: java develeopment

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: java develeopment
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 14:15:29 +0100

Rich Johns <ridge.hons@gmail.com> writes:

> I'd have to change my job :)
>
> On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Thorsten Jolitz-2 [via Emacs] <[hidden
> email]> wrote:

>     half kidding, I would say: switch to Scala and use ENSIME:

>     video:
>     http://tinyurl.com/cgtnl4u

I can give no authorative info here, but I seem to remember that in this
video it is said that the actively developed ENSIME recently learnt how
to deal with Java buffers (Scala -> Java interop).

So maybe ENSIME could be (ab)used as a SLIME like Java dev-tool, which
would be kind of cool.

--
cheers,
Thorsten