log full path of magically loaded files?

From: danmbox
Subject: log full path of magically loaded files?
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 09:49:21 -0700 (PDT)

I suspect emacs is loading the wrong version of some file (an autoloaded major
mode). However, I see no relevant trace in *Messages* when opening a file that
triggers the autoload.

If I (require 'some-mode) (from the *scratch* buffer), still nothing appears in
*Messages*. If I (load "some-mode"), I finally get the useless

(useless because I want the full path). Is there a way to enable more extensive
logging of implicit emacs actions?

Thanks,
Dan