Re: best gnu/linux distro for emacs

From: Xue Fuqiao
Subject: Re: best gnu/linux distro for emacs
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 21:29:19 +0800

On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 19:14:03 +0100
Óscar Fuentes <ofv@wanadoo.es> wrote:

> Xue Fuqiao <xfq.free@gmail.com> writes:
> > I don't use toolkits like Lucid and LessTif much, sorry.  There are many
> > features that Gtk+ has but these toolkits don't.

> such as? ...

Such as GTK theme, GTK font patterns, "file chooser" dialog and `:rtl'
property in tool-bar.  See also the variable `tool-bar-style' and the
frame parameter `tool-bar-position'.

Nevertheless, GTK builds also miss some features, such as the `tooltip'
face, the `-bd' command line option and `PORTION' in click events when
clicking on a scroll bar.

--
Xue Fuqiao
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/