Re: Need help with minor-mode-map/menu-map

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: Need help with minor-mode-map/menu-map
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 18:54:27 +0100

> And here, I'd recommend the same rewrite, plus the actual fix which is
> to be careful with the name: it should be outorg-edit-mode-map
> (i.e. the minor mode's name plus "-map").

thanks, I applied all that, and additionally figured out that the other
mode I copied form defined a derived minor-mode, while mine wasn't
derived, so I had to do a lot of other stuff too (minor-mode
conventions) that define-derived-mode did implicitly in the other mode.

now it works.

--
cheers,
Thorsten