Re: Can't insert curly brace for string interpolation in ruby-mode

From: Steven Degutis
Subject: Re: Can't insert curly brace for string interpolation in ruby-mode
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 22:15:07 -0500

(1) Yes, that's true. That's a limitation of emacs, not the open command. Do `emacs --help`
(2) Please do reply-all instead of just replying to me, so more people have an opportunity to answer you.
(3) None of this is related to curly braces in ruby-mode, i.e. the topic of this thread. Let's stay on topic.

-Steven