Always use UTF-8 mode with certain files

From: Juha Nieminen
Subject: Always use UTF-8 mode with certain files
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 15:25:48 +0300

Hello.

I would like for emacs to always use UTF-8 mode when opening certain
files (similarly as to what happens if I do a C-x C-m r utf-8, but
just when normally opening a file.) For example I would like this to
be the case when opening files with extensions .m, .mm and .h.

I don't know what to write in the .emacs file for this to happen. (And
obviously it shouldn't interfere with any other hooks that are
triggered when opening such files...)