Re: org-mode tutorial?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: org-mode tutorial?
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 03:18:00 -0400 (EDT)

The checkboxes documentation could be ambiguous because the first time
the string that sets up a checkbox is mentioned, it appears split onto
two adjacent lines at least in the lynx browser.  I would be interested
to know if lynx is unique in this or if other browsers also split that
line.

On Sat, 27 Apr 2013, Teemu Likonen wrote:

> Steven Degutis [2013-04-27 14:21:20 -05:00] wrote:
>
> > Can someone please point me to a really basic tutorial or explanation
> > on how to use org-mode to create hierarchical lists?
>
> I don't think there are manual _just_ for that. I think you should study
> the "Plain lists" section of the manual:
>
> http://orgmode.org/manual/Plain-lists.html#Plain-lists

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>
Microsoft, windows is accessible. why do blind people need screen readers?