yasnippet placeholder problems

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: yasnippet placeholder problems
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 10:35:33 +0200

I can't jump anymore from one placeholder to the next with some of my
snippets. Here is an example of such a snippet:

# -*- mode: snippet -*-
# name: Vitesse
# key: vit
# --
\Vitesse{$1}{$2} $0

I also get this message when opening the snippet file:

font-lock-fontify-keywords-region: Symbol's function definition is void:
font-lock-preprocessor-face

What is even stranger is that the problem is intermittent: the error
message isn't displayed if I try to open the file immediately after and
the placeholder jumping works if I reload the snippet from the file
buffer just after...

Any idea what's going wrong ?

I'm using running GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 and yasnippet 20130218.2229 from
github.

Julien.