Tabulated List Mode Span

From: akemerling
Subject: Tabulated List Mode Span
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 10:54:44 -0500

Sorry if this is a duplicate. I've searched and couldn't find an answer
to this question.

I'm in the process of writing a mode for Jenkins/Hudson integration, and
I think tabulated-list-mode would make my life a lot easier. The one
thing I really need is the ability to make one row span all columns. Is
there a way to convince tabulated-list-mode to do this, or is there
another mode that I could derive from that would work similarly?

--
Ashton Kemerling